30 years of experience
In providing professional engineering services and manufacturer of construction equipment
that ensure high efficiently
and engineering division qualification.
About stationary concrete plants MEKA
Stationary concrete plants MEKA They are full-fledged complexes that can cope with the production of specific solutions in industrial volumes. Thanks to the well-thought-out design, the use of innovative technological solutions and the high level of product quality, MEKA stationary concrete plants are deservedly popular with construction companies in many countries of the world
Features and advantages of stationary MEKA concrete plants
The Turkish company MEKA manufactures a wide range of stationary concrete plants with productivity from 30 to 180 & nbsp; cubic meters of solution per hour. The recently launched complex is capable of producing up to 250 cubic meters of concrete per hour, which makes it possible to solve the problems of producing concrete solutions in large volumes.
MEKA stationary dosing devices have the following advantages and features:
- Full compliance with European quality and safety standards.
- Simple installation.
- The high level of quality of concrete mixers makes it possible to produce mortars with different contents of cement and other additives.
- Before sending to the customer, each complex undergoes an additional check of the functionality of all the main mechanisms.
- The thoughtful design of the device allows quick access to all systems (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic) for service and repair purposes.
- All structural elements are transported in branded MEKA containers.
- Continuous support from the manufacturer and a large number of warehouses with spare parts and components in different countries of the world.
- In the production of the plant, the manufacturer uses equipment and components from well-known European and Japanese companies.
- Easy operation thanks to the almost complete automation of the device.
- When assembling the elements of the complex, welding is not required, since all modules are bolted.
MEKA stationary dosing plants are widely used in large construction projects - from new residential complexes to airports and stadiums around the world.